Gallows Point Resort Amenities
Stay active or blissfully serene with our extensive services and amenities
Greet the sunrise with an energizing yoga class or enjoy a cup of coffee on your private terrace overlooking the sea. Dive into the crystal blue waters (just steps from your door) and snorkel with tropical fish at the amazing coral reef surrounding the property, or simply relax and lounge by the picturesque outdoor pool. Book a charter boat trip to the neighboring islands, or a scuba dive lesson from the pros at St. John Adventures, or let the concierge at the on-site Gallows Point Gift & Gourmet, arrange a helicopter or horseback ride around the island for you. Wrap up your day with a Caribbean cocktail from our top floor, open-air bar, chilling out to the sounds of live music and the view of the sun setting on the ocean.
We offer more amenities, staff, and services than any other accommodation in Cruz Bay: 24/7 Front Desk services, full time maintenance and housekeeping staffs, complimentary arrival & departure shuttles, food and wine provisioning services, concierge services, bellman services, and more.
En Suite Amenities
- Daily maid service
- Central A/C
- En suite coffee & condiments
- King bedroom with satellite TV
- Fully-equipped kitchen: refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker and dishwasher
- Phone system with en-suite voicemail
- Wireless Internet
- Pull-out queen sleeper sofa in living room
- Satellite TV and DVD Player
- Ceiling fans, safe, hair dryer
- Cooler, beach chairs and beach towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Ocean 362 Restaurant
- Concierge services
- Gallows Point Gift & Gourmet
- Oceanfront pool and Jacuzzi
- Rental Car Parking
- Complimentary computer in the lobby with Internet access
- Outdoor BBQ grill area
- Washer and dryer facilities
- Fax and copying services
- Conference Room
Events & Activities Offered on Property
- Guest Welcome Cocktail Parties are held on pool deck Monday evenings at Sunset during the Winter Season. Tropical cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, and live music!
- Pilates classes are held on the lower pool deck overlooking the ocean every Monday & Wednesday from 9 a.m.-10a.m. Classes are $20 per person.
- Yoga classes are held on the lower pool deck every Friday from 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Classes are $15 per person.
- Live music Mondays & Saturdays at Ocean 362 Restaurant
Gallows Point Resort St. John Snorkeling from Steve Simonsen on Vimeo.